Liebster Blog Award
Filed under: Life, Uncategorized
Tags: awards, becoming a writer, blog, blogger, design reading, entertainment, faithful, favorite, German, helpful, Liebster Blog Award, mozart kugel, nominees, questions, reliable, trustworthy, tv addict Comments RSS feed
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award."
The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. These would be Raani York's questions for me.
I really appreciate your nomination Raani – Thank you very much!!!
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What genre do you usually write in?
I have written only one book so I have not yet found my genre to be specific. I seem to enjoy writing in first person non-friction but who know what direction I will yet explore.
2. What genre do you prefer reading?
Mystery and romance with happy endings almost like a fairytale or stories that make you happy.
3. What is your favorite book and why?
Raani, I do not have a favorite book. There are so many that each book I read becomes my newest favorite if I like it enough to finish reading it!!
4. What music do you like?
I love classical and piano. I particular love to listen to Charles Suniga when writing when I want to reach my emotions. Otherwise, I love a sound that gets your spirits rocking. Singing is so relaxing but love the sounds of the 60's.
5. Jeans or linen pants?
Definitely jeans-I hate to iron!
6. Cake or chips?
I am not suppose to eat either but if I had to choose-it would be the new kettle cooked chips.
7. When you go for dinner do you like dessert?
I love dessert but never seem to have the room for it.
8. Are you a burger fan?
Not really. At home I love to BBQ burgers but not out. I mostly enjoy chicken, steak or fish out.
9. Soda or water?
Nothing quenches thirst like water and I am a big water fan.
10. What’s the best thing you ever ate?
This is a hard choice since there are several great memories for recipes I have enjoyed but if I have to choose, the Filet Mignon barbecued just right with small new potatoes and fresh green beans straight from the garden. And of course served with fresh caught crab legs.
11. What was your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?
I really never had a favorite stuffed animal other than bears but did have vinyl faced and stuffed bodied dolls and my favorite was a beatnik.
Don’t forget to grab the Liebster Award button for your blog!
I’m then supposed to nominate some blogs for this one and leave my list of questions for the bloggers.
The award goes to:
1. Delinda McCann-http://delindamccann.com/fromAuthor/2012/08/06/mama-of-books/
2. Linda Hales-linnieslittlebooks.com/blog
3. Sandra Humphrey-http://www.kidscandoit.com/blog/
4. Sandra Nichlinger-http://iousex.blogspot.com/
5. Peggy Strack-http://pstrack.blogspot.com/
6. Micki Peluso-Mallie1025.blogspot.com/
7. Jon Magee-http://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/2011/06/17/blog-interview-no-10-with-autobiographer-jon-magee/
8. Peter Healy-http://www.vengeanceissacred.com/
9. Martha Char Love-http://instinctualgutfeelings.blogspot.com/
10. Christine Hannon-http://ahairdressersdiaries.wordpress.com/
11. Lori Foroozandeh-http://www.loris-song.com/
12. Dicy McCullough- http://www.dicymcculloughbooks.com/blog/2012/08/18/band-favorite-thing-5/
13. Sharla Shults-http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com/
We are waiting confirmation for Jon Magee's blog address but until then enjoy his interview. I could not limit myself to 11 authors so I broke the rules-sorry. There are so many others as well that deserve this award.
1. What or who influenced you to write?
2. Are you currently working on another book?
3. What is your favorite past time?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5. What advise would you give someone that is thinking about writing a book?
6. If you had to select a public office to hold, what would you choose for yourself and why?
7. Do you have any hobbies?
8. Where is your favorite restaurant and favorite food to eat?
9. What is your fondest memory?
10. What is your favorite movie or TV series?
11. What is your reason for writing?
Thank you Raani York for your generous nomination.